April was a pretty busy month and went by really fast!
Various highlights –
– Spent Easter weekend in the Shreveport area and ran 17 miles along the Red River.
– Hit up the Tasc warehouse/sample sale while in New Orleans and got some of my favorite running clothing for super cheap!
– Got to pick my race day transportation and post-race poncho option for the NYC Marathon, which is now less than 6 months away!
My goals for May are:
1) Rehab my IT band which was tight before the 50K and is now a little more irritated whenever I run.
2) Do the Whispering Pines trail run on May 16 in Tyler.
3) Play more tennis with my husband and do yoga or Pilates at least twice a week.
4) Depending on my IT band situation, run 65+ miles.